Friday, September 29, 2006

da*m tired...super -.- day

Yawnz! Wad seh. 2day is an exhausting day. sch has become borring, especially when my class is now learning chp 6 of science.... -.- sexual reproduction...IT'S DAMM FREAKING BRRING LAH! n the class proved my point by getting "excited" over this. Wtheck... ANYWAY! went to np todae after sch to return some of the frs parts. i was surprised that ms regina still remembers me...0.o..but hey, i am the one who will be leading Team Think of frs 07! =) [provided sajc don steal our name cos the creator is inside...-.-] we chatted for an hour or two b4 we, turtle, togusa n me, made our seperate ways home. togusa was like rushing cos he's late for tution! lol!i reached home jus to find dad bought ms office for mac. i was blowned away. he got the cash to get that but not for my proposed diy. -.- that's not fair. not only that, he even got the guts to ask me to install. wah piang...i'm already half dead lah. some more the mac belongs to my dad. [it rightfully belongs to mom but she gave it to dad] now [currently blogging] i'm preety much tired..bleagh...well that's all folks. watch out for tmmr's post....it's the MONTHLY ISSUE on shortforms...hahaha! i kno, i kno...i just need to escape frm my life!!! ARGHHHHHH!

gd luck for exams every1....nitez

No comments: