Saturday, September 23, 2006

tired

*crack*...there goes my back again. da*m...i think i'm aging pretty fast. anyway, LadyBird has helped me pull out the sword that sticks in my heart. i think i'll get stabbed again...some1...pls...help. my parents are fighting again. it's on 'n' off...like fighting in a war where both cant see each other...i cant be bothered by this [a crack can be found on my heart]...final year exams are just around the corners. went to sls w/ ks today. i bought a usb wireless adpter for my celeron laptop. walked around for an hour b4 i could find the ideal one. he jus came to advice me...-.- oh wad a great friend...he did not buy anything though. we saw a graphics card that cost a bomb...$1000+. i was like wtheck. 1k jus for better graphics...-.- c'mon lah, waste it on the other stuff. went lan-ning after that. stupid noobs...don kno how to play...ks n i owned the others lah...lol. on our way back, we discussed abt DIY desktops. i'm thinking of getting 1. well now i'm blogging...n also configuring the usb wireless adapter. da*m, it's not working. 1 more thing, gd luck for your exams!!!

nitez [got 2 study later]

No comments: