Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the battle for faraday's mountain

well every1, the battle is finally here. sad for me, it'll be the 1st n last battle b4 i go to senior mode. had english paper 1 yesterday. i don think i can make it lah. so mus cheong on paper 2. i MUST not be like this or else i'll lose to green. he's my rival btw.
ANYWAY! i'm goin to study my Mother Tounge (malay). i think i can survive that. i mean i jus need to memorise some proverbs and remember ALL [around 3] letter formats. shld be ok one!!! =)
MAN! my room recks of smoke! -.- *it's not that i smoke...so DON think otherwise!!!* i think it's frm the nearby construction site. it wont be long b4 i start to miss the morning sunrise! [super nice lah...] i mean it's TOTALLY blocking the sunrise. Argh!!! Nevertheless, back to work!
Sch was ok. da*m sad lah. my fren's MP3 n handphone was stolen durring P.E. I mean it is always held at the street soccer court outside my school. it's partially his fault lah. he nvr jaga his things properly. abit borring in sch. my class is goin to hav a crash course on maths T.T...there's TONNES of info needed to remember for sci lah [dun think my brain can take it] but we mus not forget abt hist...another brain-demanding subject [lucky there's no geog! phew...] ... n when i thought that would be the end of my list, there's lit. it's freaking wan us to think! -.- nid to wear ThInK shirt...shld try red...can bring gd luck! lolz!!! well i think that's all, got eng hw liao...goin to cheong on malay tonite! n ya parents on rocky mountains already, so DON IRRITATE ME BY ASKING ABT THEM!

that's all folks...keep smiling!
nitez

No comments: