Monday, August 14, 2006

finally back to my normal self

back from the den
Hi guys, i'm back from my long absence! I took a break for the gone but to be return CT. It has been 2 weeks though. XD NDP was dissapointing. That is from my perspective. If i'm not wrong this year's theme was about 'youth'. The acts were predictable but of course, the fireworks were awesome! It almost lit up the whole of S'pore! *i'm being lame again...-.-* It really summed up the whole thing.

the clan
i hav decided to form a clan which consits of the top of the line competitors in 2E 06. After all, y be enmies when u kno u could be friends?

am i a failure?
wtf....i have failed 2 subjects, by a margin...-.- i'm at a lost now...ladybird will say that i did not priortise. Yea, right...want to check my notebook?! lady water will draw the same face she drew when jw got his results. one junior of mine is on my nerves. *hey! pls DON be lame!* lady water n jw has given me the 'steering wheel'. tsk...tsk...now, i'm on 3 battlefronts; 2E, robo n studies. wish me luck guys....nite

No comments: