Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Blog, Blog N more Blog!

Yes, my blog sucks. I agree but I have no choice for now. So quit complaining people! Of course, everyone is invited to create a skin for me. Nevertheless, back to buisness. Let's talk on why all of us are blogging. For me though, I believe that blogging can improve my EXTREMELY poor english. Well that's why I try to avoid singlish words! Also, blogging is never always abt people's life. Some are like mine, talking on one particular topic. Blog may be a tedious task that needs to be updated every now and then. Look at the bright side for a moment, you'll get to improve your english. Not only that, you get the opportunity to express your opinions. I mean keeping your thoughts forever would be a pain. It will all be released one day. Well that's all folks except for my pestering classmates who constantly ring me up for any HW. Just imagine durr this week's CT. Sigh, can we say life is a pain?

No comments: