Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wow!

I woke up in hopes that I would ignite this lining of fats with a morning jog. Of course, it was immediately short lived with the huge dark clouds, spanning from North to East and from East to West. I thought to myself, this gotta be a joke! It has been 2 weeks since I ran! GEEZ!

Anyway, my dad came home with a PSP! Yeap, that Playstation Portable I've been drooling over like 5 star dinner for a beggar. Well, some passenger left it in his taxi and he took it. At first, I thought I could keep it but then I felt this surge of guilt that clamours in my heart. Sigh. I told my dad that this item does not belong here. It should be returned to it's rightful owner. I know, I hear you all call 'fouls' but my dad has this owner's contact, more reasons to give it back. After all, a PSP this time is bad as my Prelims are in 2 weeks.

But what the heck, let's give it a run! So I played it. Yeah!

No comments: