Sunday, August 10, 2008

Letter To God

The person called my Dad this afternoon, to ask for his PSP. Of course, I had to give back anyway. Well, the PSP was really great. I played a number of games on it. Those include a stealth game called Dark Mirror and a racing game, NFS: Most Wanted. Sigh, I wished I owned a PSP. Well, that means that I would play on it every day. That also means that my grades would drop due to the lower focus percentage allocated for studying. MAN! Life is hard!

No, it's interesting,

Just got home from the NTUC at Toa Payoh. Slipped into some "Toa Payoh Clothes" and the never boring pair of sandals. You know, it hit me when I was at the check out counter. I was looking over 2 customers away and I saw a pile of goods in their trolley. I wondered into my aastronomical thoughts, if plastic bags are harming the Earth with a great, loud, and painful thud, should't we protect the Earth with methods of the same calibre? By wearing the "I SAY no to plastic bags" badge, it seems it did not have much impact. Also, the implementation of the days where shoppers must bring their own bags on those days don't seem to work either.

Maybe the government is not really thinking of pursuing a cleaner Earth? Or are they busy with the other 'environmentally friendly' measures they wish to take. Or are they just sitting, resting on their laurels, using the wait-and-see approach? Whatever it is, I'm making sure I put my part in making a cleaner Earth. Maybe we should send a Letter To God, writing a petition to help us make the people save the Earth!

I SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS!

Source: Manly Council

No comments: