Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I must be sleeping...

It has been quite a long time since I lost my sanity. Everything seems to be a blur, I can't see the road in front of me. But it is in these times of pure peril that only the true ones stand up and fight back. It is these times that you pick up that armour and sword. It is these times you stop crying and continue on forward. The pain must be so unbearable for your tears are like acid. Forget yourself and prove you're alive. No one else can take this cancer away other than you.

You'd wished you could turn back time. You'd wished that you should have done that. You'd wished you would go away. It's a process. You make a mistake, you cry, you regret, you attempt to end it and then you move on. There's no short cut. Take that route for you are only human.

Today, I sat for an exam. I saw her and my heart cried, immobilised with much fear. For a moment, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I felt I died down there. And all I remember was all the pain I've caused her. No wonder I couldn't move on. She was the only one. As I dropped my pen, signalling the end of my paper, I pondered about the steps I'm about to take. Am I to fail or am I just to move on?

I chose to fail. Handing up a set of workings instead of the real paper.

I don't know what gripped me. All I could remembered is that I am the one to blame. If you find a book, teach me. If you find a mistake in me, correct me. But if you find a sword, stab me so you won't be bothered by me. Let me die.

No comments: