Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yesterday's..

Yesterday. I celebrated my crummy birthday. Or rather not. I was too fixated on the road I'm now on. Festivities like these is just a waste of my time. So for the whole day and night, I just kept quiet to myself and did my own work. Even my parent's beckoning did not budged me. I wouldn't care less about my birthday. It would be just a waste of time. And today, I have a lot of things to do. From studying for my upcoming A.Maths and Chem Test to completing my D&T work. This life is just to real. It seemed like it was just yesterday that I was sitting for my PSLE, but now, with just a few months to go for my O's, this is no dream.

Sometimes, I feel distracted. Distracted by this flaw I have in me. A flaw that even the greatest doctor nor the best surgeons could fix. This flaw has been my source of distraction ever since my 3rd year. Slowly, it consumes me under my nose. Then, at its' climax, it strikes like a cobra. This wild world can't be no distraction as well. It truly was an eventful year but too much events fall under the negative category. Well, I really hope January this year would be a good month. Though I would like to point out that she's still a distraction to me. Haiz.

Of all people, why her? The deadly mix of kindness and beautiful look just drags me into the dark cold abyss. And then the results, me. Some say that I have an attitude problem. Well, you're right. Let me share you my secret, the deep ones. I do have an attitude problem, but I'm more towards the kind that... I'm an attention seeker. Happy? Yeah, you don't probably understand why but that's me. Can't be perfect.

I'm starting to talk more jibber jabber. My english is not compact and I'm starting to become emo. Not again, my english is not compact. Haiz. On the last note, I would like to thank anyone who had read or currently IS reading the blog, Thanks guys, you give me a reason to blog.

Haiz. I do love her. STILL.

No comments: