Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I guess you're right...

Today. 
Today I shouted. 
I shouted with might. 
That might. 
That might that made me proud. 
That might that made you listen. 
That might that makes me strong. 
That might, is a double edged sword.

Cut.
Cut myself with it.
It is the one that made me bleed.

Don't.
Don't stop.
Don't stop. Why are you stopping now?
Just go.
__________________________________________

I guess he's right."Make alterations and just go! Just go!" Those words made more affect than it should have. Just go. But what he has said is true. Just go and do it. What benefit, what good, what humanity is for one to stop and ponder about the pasts. Why? Will it come back to life? Will you be able to change it? I need a motivator. I need someone who can push me on. Yeah, I was suppose to be in normal. BUT I CHANGED IT! Now, am I going to dwell in my seas of pasts? Should I stop thinking? Well, no. Who cares about me. Just blame this on a rush of blood to the head. 

I'm too emotional? Well, that's just is too bad!

No comments: