Thursday, January 17, 2008

Priorities.

Robotics Mentor. AFGM. Student. Son. Human.

They are just a few of my many priorities, or rather 'occupations', I have right now. I'm beaten up. Too much beaten up. TODAY, I went to Ngee Ann Poly's Open House together with my class. And I thought my school was the only one there but it looks like they invited the whole nation! It was pretty packed, and so many goodies just outweigh that! That further proves that Ngee Ann is rich. Their open house is in such a HUGE scale! Also, they had this CCA Fiesta, or we call it in SAS CCA Display Day. It's just so much more organised and so much BETTER than our CCA Display Day! We also had this SUPER DELICIOUS donut! OMG!!!! I WANT ONE MORE! Wow! And the best part is that this event is run smoothly in 5 days! WOW! Ok enough about admin stuff.

I'm pretty much, more or less, informed about the available courses in poly. It just takes a whole new concept to the thinking that JC is much more better than Poly. With a variety of diplomas to choose from, Poly is now a more considerable choice. But my question still remains. What do I want to do?

I can go towards teaching. Though not much or no polys offer that path. JC brings you to uni where then, you can take it to teaching. Or should I go towards Psychology? Or maybe Digital Arts like Film And Media Studies or Info Comm Tech? Temasek looks like a good choice for that. So?

Well I'm still stuck. I thought I was on clear path to teaching? What happened to that? GEEZ...

I'm so distracted...

No comments: