Tuesday, February 13, 2007

i'll give you my heart

today was normal. better than yesterday. i'm trying to give my throat a rest. it's sore after talking loads of cock to my lame friends... [or is it me?] somehow, i like to talk. but i like to talk cock things. and that may disturb someone which leads to hate. haiz... life is so complicated.

i just had my Eng/A and E Maths tution. wthell man...1.5 hours of information all stuffed in my brain. but at least it's not some boring subject that puts me to sleep. i cant say hist will put me to sleep because the teacher can never be boring...it's the same with SS. an SS is in an air-conditioned room...

i am suppose to study my e.maths and hist/ss now. but i want to blog first. there too many things on my mind now. i think i'm a bad friend. 2 birthdays have passed n i've yet to buy them anything. fyi, i'm the sorta timid one. always scared. nvr want to be bold. it just doesn't match up. i talk a lot but i don't want to let people know. And if i did, i'll be boasting instead. no wonder i'm bad friend. do you guys think so?

RAHHH! life is so harsh.

tmmr's valentine day. [and how sad...tmmr is my CT too... T_T] i hope you guys had someone in mind rite now. someone special...i do have someone in mind. i do take her special but does she take me special? it's hard to say. she's kind to everyone...not too kind...[tsk..like me...] i don't know how to continue...if i say what's on my mind now, i'll for sure break some hearts. AND THAT'S THE THING I'LL NEVER DO! [i did break hers...] lets hope i got the guts to give her chocolates tmmr...

i hope...

= (

No comments: