Tuesday, February 06, 2007

co.sm.o

i love the midnight stars. they glimmer on the still night sky forever. you may think all the stars are the same. after all, all of them look like shiny dots on the dark background. whatever it is, i just love the stars.

my hits are at 530 + ... T.T ... is it my boring posts or is it my lack of friends? but i dont really care abt the hits. as long as i can blog, i'm happy. i hate to keep things inside. i want to let it all go. maybe i'm just crazy.

i'm having sore eyes and i'm using the comp. crazy rite? i shld be resting now...i got 2 days of MC...so really dont care. i dont know if you all know this, i'm a person who always ruin things. like now, i'm killing my mac. installing crappy stuff and eventually it'll become a rotten apple...lol... no wonder i cant be trusted with a desktop...let alone a gaming rig. and look now...my router is losing itself. man...gotta have my line checked.

well even though i love writing, it doesnt mean i like to talk abt stuff. i shld have been the quiet type. well i'm gonna rest now. geez...

: )

No comments: