Thursday, February 15, 2007

i loathe the sight of it

First thing first, TOGUSA says that Valentine's Day is for couples only...WTF? dude...here's a bit of wiki-ing... read through those things and i bet [cannot bet...tsk] promise there's one or two about Valentine's Day for friends...!!!

Freaking not fair man! I had the English Common Test today. I'm sure I have flunked it. Firstly, the time given was so much lesser! I had to finish an editing passage, a guided cloze [geez, my school is still giving GUIDED cloze passages...] and the standard comprehension with a 150-word summary! Believe it or not, i had to do this all under 1 hour. 45 minutes lesser than the Final Year Paper which consisted THE SAME FORMAT!!! [oh wait, my Final Year was missing the guided cloze] This is obviously UNFAIR!

But look at the other side, the passage was easy to understand. The editing cloze and the guided cloze could be done under 20 minutes. BUT WHO CARES! What care now is the fact that i'm going to fail...

I left 2 blanks in the cloze. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??? I had the opportunity to do it earlier but i totally ignored that.

And why's that stupid prefect boasting about! SHUT UP! You've been repeating that stupid fact for ages now. It poisons my heart. now i'm thoughtless...hoping for a blank heart instead.

No comments: