Saturday, October 21, 2006

bleagh................n dotz......

damm...not feeling well man. my nose is super red. i think i'm alergic to lego parts. whenever i'm around them, i'll get tired n sneezy in 2 hrs time...argh. i was actually doin a robot for Bull's Eye. some competition where the "dart" is yur robot n it "travels" to the center of the bull's eye. bleagh...cant finnish if i'm sick man...

u kno wad happens when i'm sick...i sometimes get emo...RAH!! okokok...no more. i shld blog more actually. i havnt blog for the past few days and my blog is like dead lah [alomost dead]. i went for this leadership camp last monday n tuesday. it was PURE torture. i had to piggyback a 35kg guy up a hill n boy! my back was aching throughout the night! the instructor reccomended us that we blog more w/ perfect english. pls note perfect english. -.-" c'mon! who blogs w/ perfect eng!!! but, my blog's archive is not thick so why halt on blog?

as the days passed, hist had made its' mark....ok, i'm being emo again. if u hav been reading my blog [hopefully], my results sucked. i broke my vow man... yes, rite after the mid-years, i vowed to be amongst the top 10 in the whole lvl. looks like i'm not.....EMO ALERT!!! ha...i'm always talking crap. 1st i'm lame. 2nd i talk crap. 3rd i suck. 4th i just keep dissapointing ppl. 5th i rarely think. 6th i'm nvr up to it. N 7th being simple is hard.

watched deathnote the other day [thurs]. ok lah. not bad for my 1st movie that i've watched T.T. i aint a anime buff [geez, does it count when i watch GSD, Bleach, Samurai X all at 1 shot?]. ok lah, mayb i am. deathnote [in my view] is trying to mimic the anime version. 'L' is like the, ok, some will say that he's cool, but he's like in the anime. RAH!!!! i dunno wad i'm typing man.....this is bad. as u kno, i got 'lost' in Plaza Sing. i was like -.-"" the gang [togu, turtle,ks n briana] just walked past me n i didnt notice them a single bit. ok, that was super tiao. -.-""

ah, FINALLY my blog has been updated. darn it, sth's wrong w/ my blog's link. there's a gap between 2 links, argh!!! [safari doesnt show it] if u guys see a gap between briana's lin n tricia's link, tag me. getting a new phone ^_^. mayb a xbox..lol...haha...well then i guess that's all. gotta do the FLL proposal. but feast yur eyes w/ these pics!

the yellow spongebob, my leadership camp group

my 1st movie!!!

No comments: