Wednesday, October 04, 2006

being even

wtf...

2day's MT paper seems easy. But i just had to screw it all up...tsk...it was like i wasn't in the mood lah. the sitting arrangement really made my mood bad. it was damm hot man. the fan did not even touch me lah. F-lah. i was sweating all over. the school is so stingy! they had set up the air conditioner but they do not want to use it! Humph!

Well after that, i gathered my clan and organised a history study group. i mean studying history alone is downright sian. jus imagine me stuffing all the facts. moreover i am left with one day to study!!! ARGH!!! it was not really productive in the study group but at least some info got in =P

went home just in time for my break fast. to my amusement and shock, my dad bought 2 digital cable [yes!!!]. 1 in the living room n the other in my bro's room [ya!! can watch animax now!!] well at least i'm happy...for now

goin offline soon [actually i shld hav been offline a week ago!]. i'm just addicted to the Macbook! gotta study for lit n history tmmr.

nitez =D

No comments: