Friday, October 27, 2006

3SB

...that's rite, it's 3SB. that's my new class...to tell u the truth, i was expecting better out of me. i cant believe this man...i was suppose to be the best...but i think i wasnt...but hey! look at the bright side! i'm 2nd in class, 66th in level [out of 196], got into the 2nd best class n i'm still standing. but it was really devastating when the truth unfolded. i felt like breaking down in tears but somehow, my heart just stopped me. as though i was reluctant...as though i had no heart...my teacher seemed ok...but breaking a vow...that's not cool...[vowed to be top 10 in lvl]
T.T
well, just finished my badminton training w/ squid...pretty much near his lvl but not there yet...man...i got no mood to do anything...
moodless...sry togu...i'm super moodless...i just hav to say that i'm moodless...
walau...somemore got freaking loads of problems...fll no $$$, wireless adapter sth wrong...messenger cannot work...my thumb is like blistering...fuck...just fucked up

No comments: