Sunday, October 08, 2006

7 in the morning...-.-

yawnz* wah! i cant believe it but i'm blogging at 6 in the morning!!! lol. the haze seems as though it has receded. i kena tagged liao... -.-"...again...haiz, here i go again!


One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they’ve gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.

1. I like to run.
2. Won 1st in X-Country.
3. I lurvve Jap Music.
4. I daydream…ALOT!
5. I can play the guitar really well.
6. Sprained my ankle…TWICE!
7. A girl kissed me accidentally.
8. Jumped frm the 2nd storey to a tree.
9. 30% to be a geek.
10. My attitude changes thru time.
11. I was in boxing b4.
12. The 1st song I dlw was GSD ending –River
13. I was caught by the cops once…T.T
14. I like to shop.
15. I now hav 3 nicks.
16. I don like to think.
17. I hav a liking in Digital Photography.
18. I hate being tagged.
19. I am a failed project where i shld hav been a follower, not a leader.
20. I ALWAYS smile! : )

Haha! okies…there u go! 15 true things and 5 fake stuff! [actually it’s damm obvious]
if u guess all 5 correct, i'll buy u lunch! [i'll post the ans in a months time]
keep smilling ppl!

No comments: