Monday, March 12, 2012

Mantis.

"Boybands can go and suck it."

Looks like I'm going all the way to be sour here.

At any rate, I went gym today. It wasn't that fruitful. I just did cardio, which is just running and breaking some sweat. I wanted to do some weights like the other days. But since tomorrow is JB's NAPHA, decided to help him gain his stamina in running by cardio. By any standards, I just ran like a small kid playing tag or catching. 

And JB sucks as a gym buddy. I mean he has great partnering affinity, will push you harder, will make your workout worth it. He's great! But just that he is always late. LATE. And no gym buddy should come in late. :) Really.

Very sleepy now. I did not get my normal lunch fix. To avoid being sleep, one should have a ready supply of carbs. These convert to energy and keeps you awake. So I did not take in enough carbs. Bahh. I had chicken breasts for lunch plus 2 slices of wholemeal bread. But that alone is not enough. Should have gotten some rice along with it.

Besides my new obsession to diet and workout, I got my brother's guitar restrung. Got me all excited! Alas, I'm still tired. My guitar lays there waiting for the owner to strum her.

Got my hands on the Guitar for Dummies. Pretty detailed stuff there but if you're thinking if that would be your only companion, please look elsewhere. As quoted from the book, "this book aims to get you on the get-go on grabbing a guitar and start playing songs." Heck. Now I know how to play Old Macdonald's Had a Farm. Proud of that.

Erm, I am watching my diet, but I am not monitoring it. Get it? Not so crazy about losing weight either. And to answer, this is not torturing yourself. You are not being tortured if you are enjoying this. Yeah man. I like to restrict my dietary. Boiled chicken meat is bland and that is not someone's ideal meal but I like it. It's not a MacDonald's meal. WHO DA EFF AM I KIDDING. HOW CAN MAC'S BE GOOD?! HAHA. Nonetheless, I like to do something new than eating Ayam Paggang or Western at Munch. Seriously guys, don't you find them too 'bland'?

Besides, it's something to keep me occupied. I could be in a mulling state. Or a lazy ass mood. Instead, I am keeping myself fit.

The thing is, my senior suggested that something better could be done. (He was implying that I get my uni plans set out since I am in a slow moving quicksand.) But the thing is, is it better to spend this free time volunteering instead? Hmm, this is an all new angle.

No comments: