Wednesday, March 07, 2012

He jealous laaaaaa

Okay, maybe no salt today. I've started to eat healthily. I push away fast food. I leave for home early to eat home cooked meals. I boil chicken breast to ooze out all the protein. But one thing I don't do is reject my parent's food when they eat out. DANG.

Parents have the final say. And I'm such a filial son. Booyeah.

It's a thing I want to start. Maybe slowly and steadily. I mean, eating is good but eating it healthily is way better. I just got sick not trying to be better. It just intrigues me how someone could skip fast food for one friggin' year. But hold your horses! I mean, he got like a whole range of food to eat. He basically can eat anywhere. My food culture has always been like a stomach stuffer of all goodies and great marvellous food. And that's why most of my population has heart attack, diabetes, high blood pressure... THE LIST GOES ON.

Haha, I'm not saying it's bad as in it's not delicious. Just saying it's NOT thy healthy. Just saying. I mean, we do have healthier alternatives. But I jut don't see them. Maybe all the good food hid them. LOLOL.

Every morning, I boil chicken breasts till they are white. Put some salt perhaps. And then I sieve it out, sprinkle pepper. Put 2 slices of wholemeal bread. And have that for lunch.

Looks good. This is just one meal. I've yet to have it in all meals. Just because Dad is mocking me. HE JEALOUS LAAAA.

No comments: