Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finding Those Words

She just had to say those things…

I went out today, hoping to get things off my mind. But was kinda reluctant when my parents wanted me to go out with them. BAH. I had went out with my friends last night so when I used it today, it didn’t really stand. HMM. Either I have to find better grounds to FIGHT FOR MY RIGHT TO PARTY (as quoted from the Beastie Boys!) or maybe realise that I am a sucker for time management. My Mom was right, I had went out last night, came home late and Mom DID NOT say a thing about it AND I WENT OUT knowing full well that Monday creeps near. Oh my timetable, why must you start at 9 for a Monday???? But hey, now I’m home. I should set Sundays as my family day. In fact, I came home at 9. Didn’t really do much. Was kinda expecting a little control on my funds today. But spent it on an hour of LAN. And a KFC meal. I think my body’s rejecting it. ESPECIALLY MY BICEPS. I knew I did the curls wrongly! Damn! Uhhh…

It was pretty fun. I went out with Alvin and Daren. FINALLY got Alvin to play LAN with us but of course, NOOB ALERT. Bah. Oh I should have taken of Alvin’s outfit. I will be committing a gentleman sin here. Commenting on one’s attire is a selfish NONO. But no way will I see this fashion disaster happen! I couldn’t believe Alvin came in sleeveless sports attire, black fit shorts and slip on shoes. WHAT THE fish! Super super whoa. I would have probably ditched the ‘sleeveless sports shirt’ and went for a long sleeve collar tee. Maybe I could rolled the sleeves up or leave it as is. It will make one look pretty buff. Eyes will fall on the top first but the legs will get much attention too. So it’s recommended you build your legs when wearing this. HAHA.

But the bag was a killer. GOSH. Slinging from his right shoulder, across his chest, the rectangular piece of… ERR… was just making it really… gosh. The bag reminds me of my Sec 1 and 2 days. HAHA.

So yeah, we went LAN. Saw him with his notes and I told him, “Maybe you should take a break or something?”. Heh, we did. An hour of LAN at Colosseum@Iluma. It’s apparently the biggest LAN centre. Pretty good stuff there. It’s like e2MAX without the $3.50 price tag. Actually, it uses the same software as e2MAX to manage the games! WTH!!! Pretty cool stuff. You have to be a member at 16 bucks to get the discounts. $1.50 for weekdays. $2 for Fridays and Saturdays. $2.50 for a Sunday. THAT TOTALLY RAPES e2MAX’s rates okay! Like I’ve said, pretty cool rigs there. Razer Krait, Razer Tarantula keyboard, a headset (pretty sucky for my standards but hey, it works!) and a really nice 21” screen. MAN o’ MAN, the screen is just BE-EE-A-U-TIFUL.

Daren got a pair of shoes. Don’t know why he had to buy. Then a pair of headphones. ALSO don’t know why he had to buy. I should have told him… GET AN iPHONE larrrr. Ohoh, we went KFC. Wanted to buy the Family Feast. But considering a new hack Daren learnt, we grabbed the 3 piece meal instead. It was superrrrr PAI SEH man. WE HAD NOT ENOUGH MONEY!!! Eventually, Alvin saved our ass. Gosh. Lucky us.

Well, Iluma was fun. They should get more shops there. Found a particular shops selling albums and all. They had some kind of a musical box up for sale. Really tiny. You had to wind it and it’ll play a song! Haha. Or rather the tune of it. Really cool. Alvin’s idea of a gift sparked some thoughts of it as a gift too. HMM. I also saw this.

 IMG_0066

Boo-yeah.

No comments: