Saturday, January 16, 2010

CRYING LIGHTNING.

I love my Mac. It has been 3 years and now, it still goes on. Gosh, I love you. The keyboard still feels fresh. And even after having my Acer machine for almost a year now, I still can't get around the nifty layout of a MacBook.

Supposedly, I am to finish up up my Engineering Economy presentation. But I have hit a ditch. That goes to show, when you're not listening in class, you are in deep shit. I'm waiting for a classmate of mine to send in his copy. Hopefully I could make sense of the numbers. Nominal vs Effective. PW vs AW vs FW. Compounding Period and Time Period. Ba, just too much. Also, I gotta brush up on my Analogue Electronics. All the Bipolar Junction Terminal crap is just... yeah, you know. Not forgetting my long due tutorials. Alternative Current Circuits, AEL, Engineering Maths 2... and the list goes on...

Like I've said, SUPPOSEDLY. The email has yet to reach me. I can't open the slides for AEL. I've certainly no mood count and looking at circuits make me wanna puke. To top it all, I have CCA business to do. So without further ado, lemme do my work peeps!

No comments: