Friday, November 27, 2009

The Extreme Need for Focus (1)

Who would have thought, that she would react this way. I did not anticipate that. Maybe I should have seen it coming. How could I see it pass me? How could I just stood there and do nothing? It’s just unacceptable.

I saw her struggling. And in my hopes to drag her out of the ‘slumber’, I thought it would be best if I took her mind off such obstacles. But I was just too self-centred. Never have I thought of her personal reactions and to say I knew her. Bleagh.

I should have known. If I am to…, I have to. What happened to me? I thought of understanding her more. What happened to active listening? Whatever happened to being branded as a person to be turned to? Have I failed that? Or was I just to carried away by my own dreams that I never took notice of her?

Bah.

Questions abound and answers rarely come by. A world I live in will be the only world I live in. Even if I dislike it, ignores it, pushes it away, it is the only one. I’ll just hope that my ever-sharp human capability to adapt remain sharp indeed. If it fails, I will just be caught off guard.

So I better get this right. 

No comments: