Sunday, November 22, 2009

Drowsy Zooo-zyyy

For once, I think I work better having a flu.

I was out and about with my parents earlier today. Apparently, my Dad was looking for a new phone since his Motorola RAZR V9 did not survive his ‘average’ treatment. (He dropped it at a curb. There’s a striking crack on its glass face. !!!) Whatever his treatment is, we had a spare phone from the recent re-contract we had a few months back. It’s a Sony Erricsson phone. Still new in its wrapping. Notice my use of the past participle ‘had’? Haha. Yeah, not even a week of usage. My dad lost it. Bummer.

We sorta finally settled with a Nokia touchscreen. I think it’ll be great. He used to complain the physical limits of physical stuff. But oh well, since you can resize the buttons to your needs, booyeah? I guess that’s the only thing I like about it. Or for the case of my DAD using a touch screen phone. No offense but he can barely find the charger port!

But he’ll get use to it. After a few days of meddling (and possible some drop tests), he should be fine.

The November days are getting a tad too cold for me these days. My dad’s taxi had its air condition at speed 1 (the lowest) but I was pretty much solid as ice back at passenger seat. It could be just my immunity system being bothered by this flu of mine. I popped in 2 pills of ProCold and if it still sends shivers down my spine (literary larr), I’m sure they are not working!!!

Unfortunately it did. The full effect kicked in approximately 2 hours in. How? By experiencing the full plethora of friggin’ DROWSINESS. Ahhhhhh. I’m still in the midst of floating in the air. I think I can see unicorns! But honestly, and ironically as well, I think much better in this malformed state of a human being. Without this side effect, I would have just switched on my Acer, loaded up Facebook and just indulge myself with her captivating smile. No, I’m not stalking anyone.

And for that matter of fact, adoring a person’s smile just compliments her. I’m just acknowledging that her cheerfulness makes my day. That is all.

In my drowsy state, I say that I can finish the EG2 tutorial in 1.5 hours, finish off AEL SLA in an hour and devour the Uni-ish texts of AC Circuits for Inductors, Capacitors and Sinusoidal Waves in a mere 2 hours. But of course, I must be able to keep my eyes open that is. AND and provided, my stomach don’t frown upon me!

Oh well, I’m turning in.

No comments: