Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And the reason, is still you. Yup.

There’s definitely a thin line between entertainment and war! And this rant.

Every Sunday, is something everyone would love to look on to. Unfortunately it is also something some would dread. Of course it marks the start of the end. The start to get your gears oiled and crash course into the unknown wilderness of Monday blues. It’s good that we are associating feelings with colours. It just proves that emotions are a necessity.

In any rate, that chunk of words is not what I’m trying to point out. If you’ve been an avid reader (which I highly doubt), I always feature an ‘80 cents’ post where I articulate a piece of news and express my views (whaha! It rymes!). Well yeah, and IF you have been an avid reader, you’ll know that I didn’t write last week’s, an addition that I missed.

Well, let’s talk about that shall we? Weeks ago, my mind dwelled upon a secret that changed me. And my mind for that matter of fact. I couldn’t eat. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t do anything. My mind just froze in time, but of course, time still moved. It was a case of OCB. Now, go and wiki it and you’ll know what I mean.

Now, now, it’s not anything that is related to ANYTHING negative. Though it might. I mean, I look at it in a positive point. So anyway, that secret was so heavy that I just couldn’t take it. I just dropped dead, metaphorically that is.

So I’m here to say, to drain the excess baggage, that I DEADLY NEED A RANT POST. C’mon! Look at it! This is a blog! A personal blog! BLOGGER WAS CREATED FOR THESE RANTS! And what is a blog without a rant! Especially a rant on life. Yes, there are several speciality blogs that cover many different subjects. But a blog is a blog. One way or another, you must rant. Take a look at my archives! I barely had one in the past 2 weeks! (The Hoobastank video is JUST A VIDEO! :) )

And yes I’ve RANTed. Though any English teacher that reads mine would happily critic on the unimaginable number of spelling errors. Sigh. And we thought that we could depend on computers for driving. They can’t even handle spelling!

You gotta know. Life sucks cos there’s no such thing as perfect. Sigh.

No comments: