Sunday, March 18, 2007

simple is a complicated word

Yes it is. Simple Is A Complicated Word. this is because to be simple is being someone you're not. it is always hard to be someone you're not. it's never easy to say things you don't want to. But being simple is the only easy way out.

I'm a bad friend. they are out there struggling while i'm here minding no one's business. my Heart tells me but my Mind forces me. I'm a bad son. all i need to do is to be simple. no wonder i have so many rough roads.

I'm being someone i don't want to be. I'm forcing myself to be simple. It's so hard. Emo is nice but crying is not. I want to be wise but a fool at the same time. I like someone who I can't be with. My Mind has stopped the race but my Heart still races on. neither sad or happy is what happens to me when my throw my heart away.

life is FUCKED UP!

No comments: