Sunday, March 18, 2007

make it quick

i'm still awake. i'm amazed how how fast time has passed. it as though it felt like yesterday was the End Of Term Service. MAN! ain't the world revolving too fast?

Yipee! I'VE FINALLY UPGRADED MY PHONE! It's a motorola. And for suspense's sake, I wont reveal the model! = ) ... My mom eventually gave in to my ear piercing cries of help due to my oldie "mouldy" handphone. i'm just glad that the new one has a clearer call quality, a 2 pix camera, a camera and it's sms has no limit! [ HA! my old one has a 160-characters limit...tsk ]. i just need a microSD card for my music and if i have enough $$$, an earpiece. [ i think it looks like the ones that dads use when driving their cars... well, at least i can play the music, it will be more than enough ]. O yea, not forgetting the usb & software bundle. they didn't include that... crap motorola lah...

well it's 3:18 now. tmmr is my last day of freedom and my last opportunity of finnishing my work. i got my dnt folio, 2 malay articles, chemistry TYS, Physics TYS, E and A Maths TYS. o crap... so many things to do... how can go lan like that???

My friday run... it was 2 minute slower....F it lah....


haiz....

No comments: