Wednesday, March 07, 2007

break

i've just finished tution 20 minutes ago. It was abt A.Maths and E.Maths. Seriously A.Maths is a killer. I'm now at graphs and inequalities and they really use 'chim' language just to explain one simple equation. MAN! They really took out the heart of Maths... But i believe my tutor could have done much better. he wasn't that good in explaining the methods and such. but all i need is practice.

looking back at my posts, i can be called emo. but i'm not emo. i don't want to be called one. for the last few days, i've made huge decisions. now i'm all messed up. i want to be simple. but i can't. this is what i get when i mess with feelings. i've been asked why too many times. I can't take on this weight of 'why'. Let's keep this post clean. I'm not emo and I won't be.

All messed up, the only thing I can do is just sit. Not strong enough to stand. What am I? I can't even stand.

So will I just sit there and let it hit me?

No. It's never human of anyone. I got to do something. It's going to hit me hard. I have to block that hit. The hole in my heart must be filled. I got to do it now or else I'm going to sink further. Sink under the water and drown.

No comments: