Saturday, February 04, 2012

lightning crashes.

Yeah. It's February everyone.

A month has passed quietly. And before you know it, the chips begin to fall wherever they fall to. No more control freaks. No more perfectionist wizards. No more over-bearing asses. Let time pass by like it was meant to be.

Erm.

I'm not being what I am suppose to be right now. I just thought it would be a change for me to be someone I don't have to care about. Like that day. I had it all planned. I'll be in that room finishing up my most important tasks, hoping for a glimpse of you. Is this a mistake?

My brain sprung in action. And I just felt like leaving. So I left. Like a boss. No no no. Like a rebel. I skewed away from the plans, I left all my stuff in the room, I just gone like the wind. It felt good at first. I hanged out at this Japanese-Italian restaurant with a group. Didn't eat though. I felt free, unchallenged and lightweight.

But a part of me still wanted to go back. Which then my brain stopped working. Somehow, I thought maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't hurt if I asked if she's free. Foolish mistake.

In the end, I went home, without any things on me. Like the movie "Up in the Air", I thought I had stuffed all my stuff in a backpack and just lit it on fire. I start empty but I start things new everyday. But something noteworthy to mention was that sometimes, plans don't work. And for some of us, we plan like siao only to not use it. That is our cheap consolation. That helps us sleep at night.

And now, it is still February. I need my Hippo time now. Sigh.

No comments: