Saturday, October 29, 2011

It doesn't work sideways

Yes. It doesn't.

Hi there. How are you? It's funny when we are knee deep in work, we clamour for a break. But when we finally get one, it just passes. Some say it doesn't feel worth. Others will say its not worth to the extent that resting is just wasting their time.

Uhuh.

Today is a rest day. Didn't want to go out. Instead, spent my day lazing around like Garfield. I had time playing around with my new phone. More on that later. It just seems weird that today, I seem so unfazed. I hate to admit, I have this lurching feeling to return to work. I felt this rest day is a waste. OH MY. So that's why, tomorrow, I'mma going to start work!

I got myself a new phone. My 3GS took a dive into the waters with Jon at the recent BBQ by East Coast Park. (Jon is still half-guilty by the way. HAHA. KARMA'S A BITCH.) For 2 weeks, I was stuck with a Nokia. It's not that bad but I do miss the time when I would just dabble into Wikipedia in a bus ride while my ears are plugged. That Nokia did give me a break in the sense that it prevented me from plugging my ears or Wiki search everything and anything I come across. Instead, I just focused whatever I had with me. The bus, the people, the trees, the beeps from the ez-link reader, the creaks coming from the metal-wood work of the bus.

"Sometimes, the finest of details is found not when you focused a lot, but when you removed the very distraction to it."

Not hot. But beautifully charming. :)
And then, I got an iPhone 4S. TAKE THAT. HEHEHEH. It's like a natural beauty. Industrially marvellous. So the question is, should I protect it whilst hiding its real beauty? Or shall I champion its looks?

Man, beats me.

Breaks aside, my FYP needs to pick up its pace. This group, my group, has good members, hardworking individuals with a competent working mindset. But we just can't settle on things. Gosh.

Going back to the iPhone, I probably won't buy a case for it because I already am using my Dad's previous case. Also, I like that touch of the glass front. Glass back is just too much, I want grip there. And fortunately, my Dad's case gives me what I need. The thing is, it's white! But hey, I ain't wanna buy a new case! I'm just too broke. And the armband from my 3GS fits nicely on the 4S! NAISE. But I don't feel that confident because I can imagine it bouncing up and down while I run. Not a nice thing to do to a new phone.

But hey, who cares about the phone? Most importantly, it's the person on the other end. She's much more. :) 

No comments: