Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fighting while Flying.

Fucking pissed now.

Might be the worst thing I did to my parents. But it felt I had too.

I left my parents at Nex. I just wanted. It felt as though I left a whole chunk of irresponsibility and a myraid of agnst back there. If it felt good then it’s wrong. It just felt I had to do it. And so I did.

I don’t know what actually crossed my mind. I took the wrong escalator up and wanted to alert them. But something just made me say no. You know what, screw you. I’m calling this quits.

Bleagh.

They seem selfish. As if they don’t actually care about me. I personally am okay with this, as long as you don’t make my life chore by itself. But if you do, that sucks. And that’s what they did. I wanted to help out. I wanted to know more. But it seems as though I’m just a hindrance. So fine, I’ll call it quits.

So much for mutual understanding.

And then we question the exact morality or the civility of these actions. Was I right to just leave them? Were they like this for a reason? Is this all wrong? Or even, is this what was needed?

Just tahan. No. Too much time have I tried and trialed but failed in your eyes. I will not let you bring me down. Leaving them was indeed a stretch. I am pretty sure there’s another way one can state his points of disapproval. And considering that they are elderly-weak. What if something happens to them?

I guess it was fight or flight. So I fought. Simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what do you mean you left them? like moved out or what?

Unknown said...

Was suppose to bring them back home. But of course...

Anonymous said...

having elderly parents is a big responsibility, unfortunately