Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our State of Ambiguity

Oh no. I’ve upset some equilibrium balance. Not suggesting my definite change is making this imbalance, it should be the main cause of this change. But nevertheless, this change should not upset this balance so much that it tips the bowl.

It’s getting harder to talk to him. Every time I exchange an idea, he focuses on my weaknesses and ensembles words that could nearly cut my throat. Even if I tell him that it it is “not cool”, it still persist. You know what, I will accept that. It’s him for that matter.

Or is it me that is being hard to talk with? I used to be the one that racks up crazy ideas. They are always near absurdity but never it will forget the roots of reality. Shall I just turn that tap a little towards close? Since it is hindering. So I assume again.

Maybe I talk too much. I should be just real. No lame jokes. No absurdity. Confront nothing but only with the truth is this world. Drawing ideas from nothingness should be deemed meaningless.

Maybe I think too much. Maybe I should just consider the other side. Hear those thoughts and implement them at once.

But of course, there will be this question of virtue. It challenges whatever I have taught myself. But has I taught myself in any way?

OKAY, this is way to confusing. Or just a state of ambiguity?

No comments: