Friday, October 23, 2009

Guilty when Innocent.

You know what to do right? Of course I do but c’mon, it’s just obvious. But let’s recap, a tad bit, our fundamentals of sociality, the backbone of human existence and intelligence: Psychology.  

Even if we are different by gene structure, by nature and by culture, a pattern will arouse our vigil senses. Many texts about Psychology don’t really talk much about this pattern or rather it has been really a chore to find reliable texts that can really connect to the reader. Nah, it’s just me. Can’t even finish To Kill A Mockingbird. But at any rate, Social Intelligence By Daniel Goleman didn’t see what I saw.

Humans, as adaptable and resilient to threats of many forms, none can ever imagine the strenuous work just to fall in love.

Emotions are contagious. That’s what I learnt. And so are mine. I can’t believe HE confessed to her. I mean I was like “WHOA”. When this did ever get to ever bloom? It’s just weird that someone like him would render feelings of a relationship. He’s too… blocky.

Oh have I misinterpreted the situation at hand? Maybe he houses some vital emotions. Emotions that too propelled him to a better decision. Emotions that makes a human, human. I would like to adapt a response from him when I asked about his opinions: “Essentially, when you like a girl, you can’t just keep it. You gotta tell her one day. It’s just when.”

It’s totally coincides with how I feel that through constant expression will only the human race prosper as humans are engineered to interact. But what it upsets is the dynamics of human relationship management. I mean, shouldn’t we take our time and work towards that girl? I mean we’re kinda talking about feelings/emotions of another person! He just like revealed his feelings.

Imbalanced; Tipping the scales of life.

But there’s one thing I wanna point out. What he’s done is still acceptable by nature. He’s trying his part and if she says no, he’ll just move on. I think we’re just overreacting. No I’m overreacting. But like I told her, at the end of the day, what do you expect out of it?

For me, I want to reveal the world my words of her; her through my eyes. Tell everyone how I met a wonderful girl that always seem to make me smile by her slightest actions. Obsession or plain lust? Both are bad, but can use consider it a feeling that I just want to let her know I like her.

I’ve been caught. I should have been wide awake when the surge or emotions came crashing onto me. Focus damn it. DAMN IT.

No comments: