Friday, June 05, 2009

Keep The Faith

After a brave fight of her diesease, my aunt passed away with a strong will. She suffered a heart attack in the early hours and now, she is with Allah.

When the call came thru about her passing, I woke up, fearing the worst. I lay still in bed as my Mom picked it up. With the doors still closed, I can hear her cries with tears streaming. I gasped as a sinking feeling grabbed me from inside. Moments later, my Mom walks in breaking the news.

There was a moment where each family member would scatter some flowers around the deceased head and give a final kiss. When it came my turn, I did the same thing. And afterwards, even with my strongest facade, tears would still stream. Even my brother cried.

At that moment, my other Aunts and Uncles were bursting with emotions.

I wonder...

No comments: