Friday, June 12, 2009

[56K Warning] June of Things.

A lot has happened in the past 6 months.


They taught me how to fish, [How ironic that I have never worked outside before.]
And I teach them all how to fish too. [Why can't we just clean our own stuff?]
For we splurge our skills for an 'old gold' [Havanas found after a tennis fix from Mr Ho. Must thank him for this!]
To shower ourselves in the best knowledge gold can buy [Got enrolled in Ngee Ann Polytechnic for Electrical Engineering.]



And questions rose from the ashes...



Reveal me the truth [or rather a revelation; NEVER EVER SLEEP LATE. Else, you'll get a traffic jam and 30 mins of Dad talk. SHEESH!]
For the past only reveals the future. [Looking for this pair of pliers. IMPORTANT! One of my hard drives has a misaligned contact. VALUABLE DATA HOR!]
But truth's harm will be doused by our laughter. [We danced for fund. No idea why I put this in the run down.]
By our hearts. [Defining new boundaries with help through LEO Club; LEO WAVE Camp was nice.]
By our curiosity [JBL speakers in a bus. WHOA.]
By our family. [Happy Birthday my Brother. Err... How old are you again?]
By our friends. [The Kao Peh 6. Original lineup that is before our 'global' expansion. Haha.CONGRATS to Ken for winning the Men's Doubles!]
And by our friends. [And Sabree's Birthday. 'Nuff said. And new friendships are born.]
Unleash your fury, [On the soccer pitch...]


and you will be given the truth's harm.

To my late Aunt, I will remember you. Hope you remember me too.

2 comments:

stan said...

yes & I'm still waiting...

Unknown said...

LOL. The Havanas just appeared there when I waited for the lift! WHOA.