Sunday, July 13, 2008

C'mon... Do you really?

I've been tempted not once, but twice. But let's just cut the chase shall we? July the 11th makes people like me smile and that is the release of the iPhone. It seems strange that I sense pleasure in the news of its release. Even though that it's far from the sunny shores of Singapore. But it's sleek body and the curved edges makes me tick. Oh my, personifying an object. Thank goodness that it's not a disease. Or else, we would be wound up in an asylum. ALL OF US.

It's new, nice and fast. The iPhone 3G will finally come ashore with Singtel. Pricing is not confirmed but people say that it's not gonna cost more than US$199. Quoted by Mr Jobs himself...

"The iPhone will not sell more than $199 worldwide."

And everyone goes wild that HEY! That's considered cheap! If the 16GB model retails at $299, and Mr Jobs said the iPhone will sell at MAX of $199... Isn't there a bit of misinformation?

Yes, people. So stop procastinating the fact that he got the info wrong. I can remember some errors he made. IT'S JUST AN ERROR!!!!

Hmm...

No comments: