Tuesday, May 20, 2008

-_- Materials List of May

I need a new running shoe.
I need to replace my scratched specs.
I want to buy iPod Nano.
I want to buy a Nike+ Sports Kit.
I want to buy a pair of shades.
I want to buy a DS SuperCard of R4.
I want to buy a PS3.
I want to but an iMac.
I want to buy Time Capsule.
I want to buy a PSP Slim.
I want to buy a Krumpler bag.

Looking at this list, I'm not going near any HUGE savings. Most of all, I need a new running shoe. The first one had its soles flat. My second shoe, which had stepped on a pile of shit, is still in the wash. What luck dude! It was 2 days before the X-Country! Anyway, X-Country was disappointing for me. I wasn't just up to speed. The specs can wait. Though I don't think my parents would think the same way. I'm really into saving up for an iPod Nano and the Sports Kit. I think it'll be my final investment before I focus in my studies. I'll make myself a deal. If I get a Nano, I can't get a PSP nor an iMac. The PS3 is a separate deal made with my Dad regarding my 'O's. And yeah, I need a pair of shades to cover my eyes. I must deviate away from these games and all. So I don't really hope for a PSP. A PS3 is nice but c'mon guys, be professional will yeah? So maybe I can swap for an iMac in the 'O's-Dad deal.

Right now, I need to budget.
: /

No comments: