Thursday, December 14, 2006

wordplay...what's the meaning again?

{encoding is at unicode}
Well today is a bit slacked. didn't do ANY of my hw. GOSH!!! got a pile at the other side of my table. so far i've only done maths. a lot of ppl are pronouncing math with the 's'. actually it's wrong. but it wont hurt to say it wrongly.

my wireless is dead. dang my itchy fingers... i thought i could fix it by restoring it to factory settings... but i guess i was wrong... now it cant even connect to the internet... i really miss the speed T-T

Recca's back frm australia. n i heard her team won an award! congrats to recca's team! it's a pity she didnt get me a kangaroo... [yes, i asked for a kangaroo] but the polar bear in my room is troubling enough!
I think the cute syndrome is still in me so I may be a bit siao durr some of these upcoming days.

togusa is in japan now... held hostage by all those cheap stuff over there. check his blog. he is after all blogging frm japan. nifty if u ask me! 1000 yen shld be around 13 sing dollars. quite cheap lah if u ask me.
Announcement: There will be NO more MONTHLY TOPIC POST due to the slow thinking process and lack of ideas, our dear friend, zul has. Compensation or refund MAY be given!

hahaha! i really like this announcement! especially b4 this post was modified! oh well, b4 my itchy fingers start to lose this post again, i'll end it here.

merry christmas everyone!

No comments: