Monday, December 04, 2006

tsk...

ok i'm REALLY SRY!!!! the reason for me not posting the [MONTHLY TOPIC POST] is actually because i've NO idea to talk abt. i seriously hav a problem here.

hmm...

so many ppl flying off man... recca's today. [SRY i didnt see u off :X ...i hope u get me a kangaroo!] togu's tmmr...[wth...his flight leaves at 1am... if i see him off, mom will really chop my head off my head this time] ... well, i wont be left that lonely. i still got my juniors to disturb. but MAN!!! irritating togusa was almost my hobby!

o shit...i've lost my macbook last sunday. oh how could i do that. but strangely, i dont even feel a single remorse for it...geez...aint i weird huh?

but everything aint perfect rite? [crap alert!] well of course, as memory drifts away, man [which is me] searches for a way to preserve it... [i'm serious...]


haha...it's suppose to be a crane....but i think evolution and radiation deformed it xP ...well at least it's my first 'crane'... =D

i think life is pretty much empty especially w/ my macbook stolen...[i'm not feeling remorse]...no macbook=no entertainment=borring life=decoder...ya... i think hw will entertain me now...looks like de- won this round...tsk...but at least the teddy bear [the penguin lah] is gone!!!

No comments: