Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Hitler's Reason

Here we go again.

Imagine the night sky pouring. And as the droplets trickle down your face, you are constantly remembered how useless the World has been. A globe full of non-believers in you. You feel sucky. You feel that they have no right to outright pin you down. You wonder why this world, sucks, again. You try to get up and you successfully did. But you still have that musky feeling of loser-ville.

It's the story of everyone. The only thing is, I fucking hate it when you screw up my plans. Without a fucking reason.
"At least Hitler had a reason to kill."
It took us long enough. It took me way longer than usual. It's definitely obvious. I did not believe that my own comrades would desert me. My very own comrades. The ones that I've fought side by side for the past year. They did everything but stood by my side.

Or were they simply too blinded by their newfound freedom that they relinquished their spirit that have brought them this far? Foolish thoughts. It should be that very reason why they must keep fighting. And to just let go right now is identical to not fighting at all.

Can't they see why I'm doing this? You revolt when mistakes were made but you push aside every opportunity for you to rise and beckon good will. You accept perfection but you yourself aren't. Such atrocities are the bane that I am trying to rid. But you just don't see it don't you.

You will never see it.

For them, it could be an act of revenge. A chance for them to fight for the time I have them 'wasted'. A chance of them to make my life hell. A chance for them to not give me a chance. Something that they want. "Oh, because our seniors don't teach us, so we won't teach you." WHAT KIND OF ASS BACKWARDS THINKING IS THAT? "Did you see us going back to our Senior? No right? So, I don't expect you to come to me either."

So, let them make the mistakes we have made? Yes, to allow them to learn like how we did. So, let history repeat itself? Yes. So that they would be like us. HEY. You're not perfect. You're no them. "BUT wait, you have to let them decide!" Let them decide and let the efforts of our might go down the drain.

Unfortunately for you, I am selfish. I am selfish for the right reasons. I will not allow peasants run this orchestra in a peasant way. They will be running it as we have seen the show's former glory. So what's your problem?

No comments: