Sunday, November 21, 2010

Water vs Air

Lyrically, it must make sense. But what attracts one the most are the tones, the bass, the voice. But most importantly, the lyrics that relate to the listener. It connects oneself into a world.

Musical Revelations.

Watched some Korean drama. Initially, it seemed very cliché. It involved bombastic romantic scenes where boy meets girl. Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. Blah blah blah. I don’t know why many still fall for the same old story. Geez.

But, at the end of the episode, it showcased a scene where boy sings girl to sleep over a phone. It was adorable. Even in my aspects.

Sometimes, I wonder when I could do that. Or even walk her home on rainy days. Or have long phone calls and talk about all things under the sun. Or just burn time sitting at a park whilst falling asleep beside each other. It kinda reminded me all the small things that made me smile for her.

All the small things. They matter. But things that matter to me didn't matter to you.


I did many bad things. But those don’t qualify me as an evil person. It did set me off course and I will have to get back on it. First up, I will be preparing myself for an Overseas Immersion Trip to China. While doing that, I will develop the right mind set for California Challenge.

Sounds not a lot. But add in the Club’s transition phase and under-developed plans. It’s like building a building without a solid blueprint. I need that blueprint.

But there’s only one architect. Damn.

As they put it, if being lighter than air won’t cut it, be like water. Bruce Lee got my back alright!

No comments: