Thursday, October 28, 2010

You're Special.

I don't know. But one conversation I had led me to this: I want to fight. Fight for a girl that I really care. As I alighted the bus home, I kept this in my mind.

Okay, that's not the point for this post. It doesn't matter what we did. It doesn't matter how much we have done. All it matters is that we did something for the right reason. You see, if I could, I want to give Domino's Pizza some points too! Because if had there not be that branch, we would have not met. And had we not met, we wouldn't have meetings. :)

There was a point when our great-o Advisor asked if I would want to take it up. But I knew deep inside I could have said no. But I want to say yes. Because I has zero experience in this and I was scared if what I did could mess it up. I was just not up to this standard yet! But I took it up. I knew with you and ZH and YW and Fel and everyone, I would be taught and I could learn. And together we did, learn, teach and laugh.

You stayed up for me. : )

You made sure my stomach wasn't growling. : )

You bought a drink for me. : )

I don't care whatever you did. Don't care what productive or whatever. You came and made us smile. You made me smile once again. You made me remember that I can smile again.

You're special.

So come on, let's go eat Fish and Co okay?

No comments: