Monday, April 13, 2009

Scared

I'll be leaving for a 3D2N camp in NP. It's an orientation camp. So which means I'll see new things, feel new company, hear new voices and maybe love new things. But there's no denying it. There's something that has been bothering me for quite some time. I don't think of this camp as I did before. I mean a sense of uneasiness blankets me. I used to look forward to camps but this camp is a marker. A mark that says that I must leave my old behind. Leave it forever. Gosh, it's kinda hard. The old me felt so comfortable, so relaxed, so easy. I tried rationalising myself that an OC will break the ice much quicker. So it's a sacrifice for the better. New friends and new adventures await. Can't hardly wait! But a part of me wants to stay.

Here's how I see it. I do not want to regret my life just because I got my heart broken and due to that, I'm forgoing new bonds that will pull me out of this quicksand. It's time to throw my childish ways behind.

Well, I guess you can insert faith here.

No comments: