Friday, January 02, 2009

You Gotta Come Back To Go There

Let's try this old skool.

I feel worried. My class' chalet is way overdue. My teacher was suggesting that I should get someone to check in on her behalf on that day. However, the 'someone' must be 18! SHUCKS!!! I mean a mere 2 years later, that won't be a problem! Haha! I was thinking of getting my brother to fill those shoes until I remembered the thousand of things I owe him. He's not gonna budge in this situation! Furthermore, Costa Sands is pretty far for a lone task of just checking in. My brother will run bonkers! And most of all, I don't want to screw this up. I need it to be right. Ms Lee's watching. I guess I was born too late huh?

I feel 'cheap' too. The chalet budget is quite... slightly... no, it's overpriced. It's a 2 days, one night stint. Originally, the price was below 200. But I guess everyone happened to be so carefree during these holidays so much so everyone would sleep over at the first night! Nearly the whole class! So it was decided that we should book 2 chalets for the first night and have a duplex chalet for a 3nd night. But... the cost pushed the bill to a whopping 271 bucks. That's about 6 a person from a 4 a person. AND WE HAVE YET TO INCLUDE THE FOOD! Don't you think it's too expensive?

But I feel happy too. For a class I hardly knew, for a class I hardly fit in, for a class that has always understood my insanity, it came as a surprise that everyone was still looking forward for a chalet half-run by me. And I thought all those stumbles and hiccups spelt over for me. I kinda liked my class that has liked me throughout. Wow. :)

Start focusing on the only thing you have to do. Do not let it go until it is ready to be let go.

Thanks to you? Nope. Thanks to ALL of you.

No comments: